American Benedictine Academy
Membership is open to any individual interested in the Benedictine heritage and the purposes of the Academy. Annual membership costs $25 for one year and $35 for two years.
Benefits of individual membership include:
- Voting rights in the Academy
- Eligibility for awards and elections
- Discounts on convention registration, tapes and publications
- Opportunity to participate in an ABA Section
Membership Applications for Individuals
Membership renewals are due annually, on or before 1 January.
Print and post individual membership application.
Sponsorship is open to religious communities, other organizations and individuals who contribute a substantial monetary gift to the Academy annually ($200 or more suggested).
Benefits of community sponsorship include:
- Participation in supporting activities of the academy
- Copy of the convention proceedings
- The right to be informed of Academy business meetings and actions taken